Chess Club

7:34 PM

Wearing another coordinates made by yours truly. Was planning to write a recap about the National Philippine Streetwear Day 2018 event but I cant think of words to say. This "blogger's block" has been going on for almost 2 years now hahaha. I like to think that the sole purpose of my blog is to dump all my outfit photos- content wise, i suck. So enjoy another batch of mediocre, repetitive (poses) photos of me. These photos were taken before i attended the #NPSD2018 event.

What i wore: Fake Friends beret and black shirt; Checkered coordinate made by me; Vans sneakers; Toast MNL shades 
Thanks for dropping by!!! See you around xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Just in love with your combo. Just amazing!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool <3

    cheer, Michelle ~ https://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very talented, girl! Love the checkered outfit, together with the red beret, so stunning! Anyway, I have followed you on GFC, let's keep in touch :)

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog