HARD KNOCK LIFE

3:05 AM

 ♪ ♫
"It's a hard-knock life for us!
 It's a hard-knock life for us!"
 'Stead of treated, We get tricked!
 'Stead of kisses, We get kicked! 
It's a hard-knock life!"
 ♪ ♫

I cant keep the song Hard Knock Life (from Annie, 1982 film) out of my head while I was wearing this overall utility jumpsuit. This is literally a jumpsuit for a construction company which I got from the vintage store awhile back. This is how lazy dressing should be, pair it with Vans slip-ons and you're ready to... waste the day away. A well deserved day off i must say. More photos from my friend's pool birthday party soon.  
What i wore: Jumpsuit overall- vintage; Vans sneakers; Forever 21 specs
Have a great weekend!
xoxo






(c) Maui Taganile

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Amazing! I love this outfit so much!!

    https://blogvivalavida3.blogspot.rs/2017/12/purple-magic-banggood-necklaces-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic combinaion, love this styling, u look fantastic.
    Great post darling, so nice and interesting.
    Enjoy in the weekend!

    New post is on my blog.
    Visit me,Hope see you soon. Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with this look!! everything looks perf from head to toe <3

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog