Tear-away

10:31 PM

Tear-away pants: a perfect garment that can cater to your boyish side by closing everything down AND your flirty side by tearing them away up to your knee (or even higher, depending on how slutty you need to get jk hahaha). Its also perfect in the sense of giving you warmth when its cold and just ripping them right off when it gets too hot. Fashion meets function. Sporty and chill, the way i like it.
A quick photo session after having brunch with my dear old friend, Dawn.
Pointed ankle boots are perfect for track pants, too! 

What i wore: Adidas top and tear-away pants; Fake Friends beret; Forever 21 boots and specs

Thanks for dropping by my lazy entry!!!
Have a great weekend ahead <3




(c) Dawn Towers

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Great outfit! I love these Adidas pants. <3

    https://blogvivalavida3.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit, so nice and interesting, i like how it looks on you!
    Great post dear, so nice and interesting.
    Like it so much!

    Have a nice weekend, darling! New post is on my blog.
    Visit me, and follow. Hope see you soon. Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so bomb doe <3

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its great idea!! Looks very good on you. Interesting post.
    Thanks for visiting my blog & comment. I am your new follower. Hope you follow me back. Keep in touch.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog