GoT: The Dragon and The Wolf Viewing Party

6:17 AM

 Okay, who else is obsessed with HBO's Game of Thrones TV series?!! I know I am!!! The first time I read the books was in third year highschool and I was only 15! Few years later, HBO decided to film it in this huge, expensive series and here we are now, seven seasons later... we've all gone batshit cray.
Yesterday, I went to Marco Polo Plaza's GoT Season 7 (Finale) Viewing Party and I regret nothing! I found out about the event a little too late to prepare for a costume so I went as Sansa Stark, wearing the pieces that's already in my wardrobe. I mean, who randomly owns a black feather skirt (worn as a shoulder piece) in her closet?! Welppp, me. Lol. The only thing I made was this black circle pendant, which is literally covered with electrical tape. 
REPRESENTING HOUSE STARK!!! 
Sansa, Jon Snow (Aegon Targaryen) and baby sis Arya Stark
I was sooooooooooo happy to see people dressed up as the characters I love! We all giggled when we saw Oberyn Martell aka Red Viper and surprisingly, with both eyes still intact!. My heart, my soul T___T
One of the most iconic character, Cersei Lannister <3
 Remember when Drogon,Viserion and Rhaegal were little eggs??? Time flies. :p
 I met these two lovely ladies at the event and I think they nailed the Dany and Missandei tandem! 
A girl has no name.
"When the snows fall, and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."
Lady Catelyn Stark, my mother 
 Props to the Dreamcatchers choir, they serenaded us with famous songs of Westeros in full costume! Thank you for opening up the awesome event, would love to see you guys perform again <3 
Lord Baelish, after the famous throat slit by my sister hahahaha
 I met the Faceless Man, Jaqen H'ghar!
Greets, "Valar Dohaeris"
"Valar Morghulis"
<3
Enjoy all the photos we took, feel free to grab if you're here.
I would definitely do this all over again. Despite the screen glitches, the event was awesome.
Thank you Marco Polo Cebu and the team behind this for making my GoT fantasy come to life.

The wait for the final season (in 2 years!) officially begins now.
Any new series I can binge watch while I wait?
Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for dropping by!


-Eva M.


(c) Nyorken Cuizon

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I really thought u will be more of an Arya girl or even the Dragon Queen. I think sansa's personality doesnt fit ur alpha femme and badassery wen it comes to ur fashion and ur overall attitude. Sansa stark is a weak bitch but must give her a nod to her performance in the last episode. Any how,good job on the last minute costume next time pls be arya or else.. a girl must kill. Im a fan btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog